Feel The Music - (play button)

When Words Leave Off, Music Begins..~~~~ Click to play

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"God" Please Please Born Again - To protect/save Dharma/Moral values







I have one close friend in the world, he is  "God". God is the one who is always with me and with everyone and always take cares of me and everyone, where there is a good.

 In bhagavad-gita,  god said:-
 "Yada yada hi dharmasya, glanir bhavati bharata
  Abhyuthanam adharmasya tadatmaanam srujaamyaham"

Paritranaaya saadhunaam vinaashaaya ch dushcritaam
  Dharmasanstha panaarthaaya sambhavaami yuge yuge"

Meaning of the above :

Whenever dharma declines,  and the purpose of life is forgotten, I will manifest myself.
I am born in every age (yugas) to protect the good, to destroy the bad and reestablish dharma

(or)

Whenever and wherever there is decline of dharma (righteousness) and ascendance of adharma(unrighteousness), at that time I manifest Myself in visible form. For the protection of the righteous and destruction of the wicked, and for the sake of establishing dharma again, I incarnate Myself on earth ages after ages.


No comments:

Post a Comment